Fall 2015 Conference
will be hosted by the University of Louisville
October 8 - 9, 2015
More information to come later
KASRO was formed in 1991 with the initial membership consisting of representatives of Student Account Receivable Officers from Kentucky's eight public universities:
- Eastern Kentucky University (EKU)
- Kentucky State University (KSU)
- Morehead State University (MSU)
- Murray State University (MSU)
- Northern Kentucky University (NKU)
- University of Kentucky (UK)
- University of Louisville (UofL)
- Western Kentucky University (WKU)
This organization has grown tremendously, presently hosting two conferences annually and now opening membership to vendors, all Kentucky private and technical schools, as well as non Kentucky schools.
KASRO's mission is to offer professional development and educational opportunities for University Business Officers that will enhance their post-secondary institutional mission of implementing sound financial controls and providing excellent customer service.